MalwareTips AV Test [March 2017]

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
i would like kaspersky if it didnt eat up my ram i cant seeing it be less ram than microsoft essentials

On those systems that has less RAM , having Kaspersky has a real impact, so it's better off using "lighter"antiviruses. On those systems that has enough RAM and processor power, then the tests that's been conducted reflects the actual experience, Kaspersky ain't that heavy on modern systems like it is on older ones.

I know this because I have both kind of systems, a 512MB RAM one and another with 8GB RAM.

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Very very good information!
And as they said I would like to see panda, qihoo and Comodo internet security in the next :)
A Salu2! And many thanks for your efforts!
Qihoo has been tested by @WinXPert since March, think results are only included if the time of "Product not tested" doesn't exceed a certain number each month.
Here's the results I took from the tester's table, which is filled up next to the reports, just for statistics.
upload_2017-5-20_8-56-33.png
As for Comodo, Firewall v10 is tested since this month by @Av Gurus :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.