Expired malwaretips.com: DefenseWall Personal Firewall Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Thank you once again for the opportunity to participate. Such an excellent product, sandboxing/virtualization and HIPS in a lightweight package with knockout performance. Congratulations to the winners.

I'm in a bit of a conundrum, though, since I stated this when entering the giveaway -

NathanF1 said:
It seems I give speeches all the time. Apparently, what I can't do is shut up.

To answer your question - I'll shut up.

Do I keep true on my promise? :s

V

Vextor

Well done to all of the winners listed within Jack's post! Let us hope you'll find the product listed features useful and will thoroughly enjoy the product.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Congrats to all who won and thanks to all who participated as it helps the site.

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
Jack said:
Here are our lucky 10 DefenseWall Giveaway winners:

1. terene
  2. walang_sangit
  3. NathanF1
  4. GhostFree
  5. Stranger
  6. Umbra Corp.
  7. numpayak
  8. kuva
  9. arsenaloyal
  10. malbky

All those who won a license key, need to send me a Private Message with a Name and Email so that the SoftSphere developers will be able to create their license key.

I won!! :dance3:
Thank you and congratulations to the other winners :drinks:

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
I won yeah. This product is great. Used it a year back but my license ran out. I had won this in softpedia promotion.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Umbra Corp. said:
cout me in

https://www.facebook.com/umbra.corp

i will create a corporation that will advise about security but in secret develops biological weapons and ugly creatures ^^

hi Dad :p lol

happy with my current set up but thanx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.