Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

Hello guys,

In the next few hours ( 24 to 48 hours) you may experience some problems while trying to browse malwaretips.com.... The reason? We've literally killed our hosting company servers with our traffic so now we're getting a well deserved upgrade!
As always, we 'blame' you and your awesome posts for this traffic so don't complain about it! :cool:

Please try to be patience while this process is completing and we're sorry for any issues that you may experience.

D

Deleted member 178

ummmmmm okay, it is why they told me i am not supposed to be here...should i generate too much traffic? :lolz:

P

Plexx

Umbra, what exactly have you been trying to "infect"?
I was trying to send you a message before maintenance, then again. Looks like destiny doesn't want you to receive the message. In that case, I will save it for another time.

Now on topic: One word: YAY!

MDTechVideos

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
I've only been here a few months and the membership count has grown exponentially. This is a great site and hopefully will be around for future generations to enjoy(always good to think ahead :D)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I understand fully.It is a nice position to be in when your site is doing well.It is a great site and nice to be part of a active forum

I

illumination

I just figured Jack was drinking again, only this time he was trying to send Morse code with the button! ;)

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
How do you like this: So popular that the servers crash.
I'm glad that MT is getting an upgrade because we are getting more popular with guests finding us, YouTube reviewers, and friends in real life are referring people. We don't just help people increase their protection we are a community.

PS. Umbra your one of the top three people with the most posts here. Jack is the winner!
Go to Member's List > Sort by > Post count > Descending Order.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Malware Maniac said:
PS. Umbra your one of the top three people with the most posts here. Jack is the winner!

Well congratulations to you Umbra.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
McLovin said:
Malware Maniac said:

Well congratulations to you Umbra.

McLovin I hope you know you're in second...

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Malware Maniac said:

Yes, I did. Plus it's about the rep/kudos not the post count. ;)

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
That explains why I could not log in last night!

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Wooow. It's nice to hear guys...:goodpost: :D Jack, so Our hosting company have to give us more powerful and dedicated servers soon...... :yahoo: :dance3::gamer4: :yahoo:

Why all of you guys are doing this??? :p Umbra, you are the most trouble generator for Our hosting company.... :lol: Keep it Up!!!! :king:

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
It's been a great journey so far and exciting news, indeed. A testament to the efforts of admins, mods and the knowledgeable contributing members.

Congratulations on the growth in popularity and membership, let's keep MT a friendly and helpful community.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
kuttus said:
Wooow. It's nice to hear guys...:goodpost: :D Jack, so Our hosting company have to give us more powerful and dedicated servers soon...... :yahoo: :dance3::gamer4: :yahoo:

Why all of you guys are doing this??? :p Umbra, you are the most trouble generator for Our hosting company.... :lol: Keep it Up!!!! :king:

Keep it up UmbraCorp. :heart::D:lolz:

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
That is a good news indeed btw I haven't feel any slow down or problem at MalwareTips since I am member at here.:)

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
McLovin said:
Malware Maniac said:

Yes, I did. Plus it's about the rep/kudos not the post count. ;)

Correction, it's about sharing your knowledge and helping others, not post count,
Reputation or any other meaningless numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.