Expired malwaretips.com : Lavasoft Ad-Aware Pro Security

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Reactions: Cowpipe

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
The time has come to select the lucky winners! :)

Unfortunately not all the members met the requirements for joining the giveaway.

I am sorry guys, I really hate to do this, but rules are the same for everyone...
These members didn't met the requirements for the giveaway so they will be excluded from a draw :
osmandemi is disqualified from this and all future giveaways because of stealing other's security configuration and introduction and presented it as his one.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now, the winners of the Ad-Aware Pro Security licenses are :

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!!!
All the winners will be contacted via PM here on MalwareTips. Winners must respond to that message within 5 days or the new winner will be selected from the list.
Ad-Aware Pro Security Giveaway Winners.JPG

Thank you all for participating and see you soon with new awesome giveaways!!!
Stay tuned ;)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you, BoraMurdar.:D It feels like it's my Birthday because of this surprise gift!!!:) Actually, I was having somewhat of a difficult day before receiving this little reminder that "good things can happen too"!:p;) So, to all my fellow members & friends whom were not selected this time,:confused: do keep trying because Random.Org picked me, and I never win these giveaways, ..and, for this very reason, from this time forward,o_O I shan't say that I'll never win ever again!:rolleyes: :):)

Last edited:

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
wow i do not win. :D:D
i am lucky:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.