Expired malwaretips.com : Total Uninstall Professional Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

software182

Level 12
Verified
Mar 4, 2014
Thats too way lucky ducky :mad::p

The only way to stop me, MLTS admin should ban me forever lol :p
rofl.gif

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winners have 4 days to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list:
@evastochter
@gin
@Raul90
@Melba

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winners have 3 days to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Sunday July 20,2014:
@evastochter
@gin
@Raul90
@Melba

Last edited:
Reactions: MalwareT

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winners have 2 days to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Sunday July 20,2014:
@evastochter
@gin
@Melba

Last edited:

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Been hit and stranded by Typhoon Neoguri :) Just replied and got exterminator20's blessing :) Congratulations to all ;)

PlayerFromTheITtic

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 19, 2014
I'm still wandering... How could you like to have such a licence for free, and after that, being one of the winners and NOT answering to this? Oh yeah I know, like me they couldn't believe they won lol

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winner has 1 day to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Sunday July 20,2014:
@gin

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following alternate winner has 2 days to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Tuesday July 22,2014:
@rizsid

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following alternate winner has 1 day to reply to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Tuesday July 22,2014:
@rizsid

The following alternate winner is in the on deck circle.Please check in tomorrow to see if you have received a PM
@barti

It would be nice if those who enter a giveaway make note of the closing date and log on that day to see if they won.This constant tracking down winners who don't respond and then picking alternates who fail to respond is getting tiresome.If the next alternate doesnt reply I will post the next 10 in order from the posted list and whoever replies first gets the license.

Reactions: software182
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.