Expired MalwareTips: Internet Download Manager Daily Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

malwarecode

Feb 7, 2012
Thanks MalwareTips for ur Wonderful giveaway.
First of all its template looks cool . All navigation are perfect. It has everything under one roof.
This site is meant for both freshers to experts as well .
If someone wants to know about latest technology News menu helps u keep updated .
If someone have some troubles relating to software or hardware . There is open forum discussion among the member and make solutions to the problems
There is step by step tutorial on software installation or any other trouble shootings
Most importantly it make a solution to the malware infected pcs and give appropriate steps to remove it
It reviews all the newly developed software which is very important before using ,
And etc .....

Thanks MalwareTips for making such nice website ,

tuor17

Apr 13, 2012
Thank you for the giveaway

What you like about MalwareTips?
I like news, reviews and information on security

ejozi

Verified
Dec 29, 2012
I like the giveaways provided by MalwareTip and appreciate the work done by the admins. The tutorials are well done and have helped me in the past.

donotcrack

Level 1
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
AGoRe.png

Internet Download Manager Daily Giveaway starts on 10 January 2013 and ends on 18 January 2013
Each day, one member will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG

i recieved IDM license key. Thanks Stranger

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
OMG the excitement and suspense has begun :p

congrats donotcrack!!!! on being the first winner of IDM giveaway

Glen Perrish

Jan 11, 2013
1. Sure
2. http://www.facebook.com/?sk=app_2309869772
3. Question: What you like about MalwareTips?
Answer: I like reviews and information at MalwareTips
But i also like giveaways, promo...and keys:)
Thank you so much!

Spacepixie

Jan 11, 2013
Count me in please.

Answer to your questions is.....
I hate having to ask other people to help me with my computer. The how to guides on malewaretips have taught me a good deal about many subjects. Some subjects I was looking for answers to questions and others that I found while looking around the site.

guy16

Level 1
Nov 25, 2011
Please count me.

VEry good download manager.

I like MT for Many many giveaways of must have apps.

Rike

Jul 8, 2012
I like MalwareTips awesome giveaways and malware removal assistance.Please count me too

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Lucky Winner of 12 Jan 2013

Malbky

f1axog.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

License will be send to winner within next 12 hours

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other members who didn't win today, DON'T need to post again as their name will be automatically added to the list for the next draw.
Those who didn't post, are invited to join our Internet Download Manger Daily Giveaway!
The next draw will be in 24 hours, so Good Luck to everyone!

==========================================================================================================================================

MSerif

Level 1
Verified
Well-known
Sep 14, 2012
1) Yes, of course

2)

https://twitter.com/SerifM_/status/290021810353893376
http://www.facebook.com/mserif1911/posts/265878750208298
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104504224151508581115/posts/UYVcoGFTQBf

3) Giveaways

BoonCome

Jul 28, 2011
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003659520591

What you like about MalwareTips?

I like tips, giveaway, simple virus on

dhwan

Level 4
Verified
Jan 10, 2013
Stranger said:
MalwareTips:Internet Download Manager Daily Giveaway​

First of all, we would like to thank Mr Dave Saeger from Tonec Inc for giving us the opportunity to give away these Internet download manager licenses

Internet Download Manager: (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.

IDM_12_idm_250.png

For More details and Trial visit :Homepage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Internet Download Manager Daily Giveaway Details

Internet Download Manager Daily Giveaway starts on 10 January 2013 and ends on 18 January 2013

To participate in our Internet Download Manager Daily Giveaway

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.

2. Share (optional but appreciated)
3. Answer to the below question in your post

Question: What you like about MalwareTips?
Answer Example: I like reviews and information at MalwareTips

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Details

Each day, one member will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG.

You are allowed to participate with one post and one account/IP. Having multiple accounts on our forum is against our rules and will disqualify you.
One post per user, posting multiple times inside the thread is not allowed.

dhwan

Level 4
Verified
Jan 10, 2013
My Share: https://www.facebook.com/ridhwan.ui/posts/128872000612288

Question: What you like about MalwareTips?
Answer: I like tips, giveaway and information at MalwareTips

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.