Expired MalwareTips: Internet Download Manager Daily Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsellus

May 24, 2011
Hi.
I like interesting topics in the field of computer security, nice atmosphere as there is here, as well as great people who write here.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Lucky Winner of 13 Jan 2013

Rike

33f5hqc.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

License will be send to winner within next 12 hours

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other members who didn't win today, DON'T need to post again as their name will be automatically added to the list for the next draw.
Those who didn't post, are invited to join our Internet Download Manger Daily Giveaway!
The next draw will be in 24 hours, so Good Luck to everyone!

=============================================================================================================================================

inspiron

Verified
Dec 31, 2012
Question: What you like about MalwareTips?
Answer Example: I like its name more than anything else :D

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Lucky Winner of 14 Jan 2013

terene

15efe5k.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

License will be send to winner within next 12 hours

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other members who didn't win today, DON'T need to post again as their name will be automatically added to the list for the next draw.
Those who didn't post, are invited to join our Internet Download Manger Daily Giveaway!

=======================================================================================================================================

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
Lucky Winner of 14 Jan 2013

I confirm that I have received license.Thank you :D :dance3:
And congratulations to all the winners who have won and those who will win until the end :drinks:

dlkl1

Level 1
Verified
Dec 30, 2012
Answer Example: I like Articles, Tips and Guides at MalwareTips :D

benynando

Verified
Jan 4, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/mintuo/posts/585408928151535?ref=notif&notif_t=like
I have a lot experient and educated in this form,and i like that

sheelu

Jan 15, 2013
Answer: i like the way its designed.its interface is great.the informations provided here is very helpful.i really enjoy here and benefit from it.i have previously read its post and benefitted greatly from it. Good work.Keep it up!

pkghosh

Nov 23, 2011
MalwareTips is the place to visit for the information related to security issues.

The best is where one can discuss one's problems and also general reading of issues being discussed by others. That way it makes one aware of issues one may be facing but not realising until then that those were already present.

I also like the giveaways of good quality products.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello guys,
Stranger couldn't do today's giveaway...so you're stuck with me!! :p

Our lucky winner for 15 January is kuva.
[attachment=3147]

Your Internet Download Manager license key will be sent via a private message with-in the next few minutes. Congratulations!

Those who didn't post, are invited to join our Internet Download Manager Daily Giveaway!

Attachments

• idm-1.jpg
    idm-1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 407

alibasim

Jan 15, 2013
IDM is a good and useful program for pilot experience to copy it really increases the load-bearing capacity.

What you like about MalwareTips?
Frankly this is the first entry of me to this site and I hope to be helpful and constructive from all sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.