Jack

Administrator
MalwareTips Staff
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Used by many of our members, the MalwareTips Midnight theme is the dark version of our default style. In this thread you can leave feedback for this theme. What you like, what you dislike and what we can improve.

If you're not actively using the "Midnight" layout please skip this thread. Thank you!

BryanB

Level 14
Verified
OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Microsoft

Jack

Administrator
MalwareTips Staff
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Well thats black :/ i think it would be better if you replace Black with Dark Gray? like this i mean the background
Hey @CyberTech,
Thank you for the feedback! I've tried to switch the dark black with a grey variant for the backgrounds however a lot of members complained that they didn't like the change and preferred the more dark backgrounds. It wouldn't be very hard to change this, however it really depends on what the majority wants.

CyberTech

Level 15
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
Hey @CyberTech,
Thank you for the feedback! I've tried to switch the dark black with a grey variant for the backgrounds however a lot of members complained that they didn't like the change and preferred the more dark backgrounds. It wouldn't be very hard to change this, however it really depends on what the majority wants.
Ah damn it man! i stay with MT Rogue i really like it and very simple tbh :) thanks for replying....