MalwareTips Midnight Style

ispx

Level 13
@Jack,

i like malware tips midnight. a somewhat new look with the menu structure in big blocks kind of like the windows 8 metro look.

the only change i would like / recommend is that all dark themes have the same black & blue combination which makes them look all too similar.

would it be possible to have a dark theme with a black & orange or any other color besides blue ?

it would be great if every dark theme has a different color with black making them easily distinguishable.

lol very true beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
I love new Midnight theme but too dark for my taste. I wish there was another option of it being a little less darker like MT 2.0 dark theme.
I love the new design but the dark theme is a bit too dark for me and in certain places difficult to read. For example on a screen with a list of threads (e.g Recent Posts) I can't see the line that separates each thread title. I will stick to the lighter theme.

SHvFl

Level 32
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
I love the new design but the dark theme is a bit too dark for me and in certain places difficult to read. For example on a screen with a list of threads (e.g Recent Posts) I can't see the line that separates each thread title. I will stick to the lighter theme.
You are right it's pretty hard to notice and i assume the worse the monitor color is the harder it will get to notice but is the line really needed? Maybe a change of color to grey will work.