MalwareTips Midnight Style

ispx

Level 13
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2017
@Jack,

i like malware tips midnight. a somewhat new look with the menu structure in big blocks kind of like the windows 8 metro look.

the only change i would like / recommend is that all dark themes have the same black & blue combination which makes them look all too similar.

would it be possible to have a dark theme with a black & orange or any other color besides blue ?

it would be great if every dark theme has a different color with black making them easily distinguishable.

lol very true beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Wow thanks @Jack , i didn't even know you could change the theme. This is so easy on the eyes and is much easier to read the text when you have naff eyesight like me
GreatJob-conservativeforum-com.gif

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
I love new Midnight theme but too dark for my taste. I wish there was another option of it being a little less darker like MT 2.0 dark theme.
I love the new design but the dark theme is a bit too dark for me and in certain places difficult to read. For example on a screen with a list of threads (e.g Recent Posts) I can't see the line that separates each thread title. I will stick to the lighter theme.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
I love the new design but the dark theme is a bit too dark for me and in certain places difficult to read. For example on a screen with a list of threads (e.g Recent Posts) I can't see the line that separates each thread title. I will stick to the lighter theme.
You are right it's pretty hard to notice and i assume the worse the monitor color is the harder it will get to notice but is the line really needed? Maybe a change of color to grey will work.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.