MalwareTips Portable Security Pack by Dashke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashke

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 3, 2012
Hello everyone! :)
I would like to introduce you to new USB security pack that can easily remove infections, repair and tweak Windows.
I named it MalwareTips Portable Security Pack aka MTPSP in honor of this forum. :)

Currently it's raw collection of tools and utilities, but it will be improving with each version. I will add new software to it, but I need time to reconsider how to make it small and still effective.

P.S. Big thanks to PortableApps.com for platform and to MrXidus for wallpaper. :)

MTPSP v0.3.12.09.28

Changelog
- Added Sandboxie
- Added WinPatrolToGo 2012
- Added AppRemover
- Added SterJo Portable Firewall Free
- Added Lightscreen
- Added Wise Disk Cleaner
- Added Wise Registry Cleaner

Screenshots -

WVNTl.png

2B8nv.png

Hilhu.png

CnpkV.png

Size - 126MB(340MB unpacked)

Download

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Is anyone else getting malware alerts? My CIS says I have 10 infections due to the Nirsoft package
Comodo absolutely hates that Nirsoft package, won't leave me alone!

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
a lot of antiviruses dont like nirsoft because its almost like a password stealer (web browser passwords, mail passwords, wireless passwords... etc) but in reality people like us use it for recovery :p

D

Deleted member 178

the problem is Nirsoft apps can be used for either malicious or rightful purposes, so they will be never whitelisted.

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Umbra Corp. said:
the problem is Nirsoft apps can be used for either malicious or rightful purposes, so they will be never whitelisted.

So it's a FP?

Dashke

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 3, 2012
MRF71 said:
Umbra Corp. said:

So it's a FP?

Yup, they are fps. :)
Anyway, if that bugs you, you can simply delete whole Nirsoft folder.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Dashke said:
MRF71 said:
Umbra Corp. said:

So it's a FP?

Yup, they are fps. :)
Anyway, if that bugs you, you can simply delete whole Nirsoft folder.

No, they aren't false positives. Nirsoft programs can be used for malicious purposes like Umbra said.

Dashke

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 3, 2012
New version! :)

- Added Sandboxie
- Added WinPatrolToGo 2012
- Added AppRemover
- Added SterJo Portable Firewall Free
- Added Lightscreen
- Added Wise Disk Cleaner
- Added Wise Registry Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.