MalwareTips Wave - Our New Community Layout

Do you like the new MalwareTips Wave layout?

• Yes, it's my default theme

• No, previous default theme was better

• I like & use MalwareTips Midnight

• I like & use MalwareTips Rogue

Results are only viewable after voting.

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
this new interface looks very good.
only it would be good to be able to change the background to different colors, for example (black, brown, green, etc.).
super jack I appreciate the large contribution of work.(y):emoji_ok_hand:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hey guys,
I'm really happy that the feedback is so positive. I'll take into account all of the above suggestions.

Today I've made some changes to the mobile part.

The mobile menu has been updated from a simple white background + black text to a new layout that matches the theme.

Screenshot_20181103-074943_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20181103-074946_Chrome.jpg

@bribon77 asked why he was getting a scrolling header menu. To give a better experience to users with smaller screens, I've increased the header menu breaking point from 900px to 1100px. So from now, the mobile menu will start from 1100px. Ref: http://screensiz.es/

Before:
1.jpg
After:

2.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.