Mark Configuration

Markie

Thread author
Apr 2, 2011
Question : I need an external hard drive on which to save the Disk Image right?
Can I just make a Image and save it on my system .?

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
LochNess said:
I "heartily" agree Re: Disk Imaging... brings real piece of mind... I've only used once but worth its weight in gold when 'scorched earth' is only way out...

I can tell you that rollback software doesn't have any performance impact at least so it's meant to be. I haven't noticed any impact from CTM2.9b

I prefer rollback software and other backup :)

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011
Rollback is not an imaging software. Its more like a Super System Restore. Paragon and Windows & Backup do not let you store an image to the same drive. There is no purpose in storing on the same drive. That defeats the whole idea. You can pick up a 500GB external HDD for less then $90.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.