Marvel Heroes Omega -- Thoughts?

JHomes

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2016
I played Marvel Heroes on my PC a while back, really liked it but felt like it took me forever to get new characters and that's where the replayability is but I got some character packs for free from Gazillion (devs of the game) and I've been playing for 3ish weeks now.

I really like it. If you like the Marvel universe there's a lot of love here. There's costumes from the movies (i.e. you can unlock a skin for Scarlet Witch that looks like Elizabeth Olson) but also there's a ton of stuff from classic comics and animated series, for Cyclops they have his outfit from the 80's comics and the 90's animated series!

Gameplay is very simple, very much just dungeon crawling. You go through and defeat enemies, beat a boss, and unlock better gear and abilities. This game has talent behind it that worked on Diablo and Diablo 2 so you know what you're getting here in terms of quality.

Also, really easy to get into. My wife who never plays games easily got into MHO, her and I played through the campaign together couch coop while playing with two of our friends online. Nice to see a combo of online/couch coop play.

Enough from me, anyone here play? What are your thoughts?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.