MascHera - Security Configuration 2016

Windows Edition
Pro
User Access Control
Always notify
Real-time security
Emsisoft Anti-Malware + Comodo Firewall, Zemana AntiMalware Premium, Zemana AntiLogger Premium, Heimdal PRO
Firewall security
Periodic malware scanners
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, HitmanPro, herdProtect, Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Opera: Adguard, HTTPS Everywhere, ZenMate
Microsoft Edge: N/A
Maintenance tools
CCleaner (Enhancer), Advanced SystemCare Pro, IOBit Uninstaller, Driver Booster Pro, Windows Privacy Tweaker, Who Stalks My Cam

Maschera

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
Interesting. You use EMSISOFT AntiMalware, Zemana AntiMalware, Heimdal Pro, AND Comodo Firewall real-time prot? I've never seen so many real-time protections in one config. How stable is your computer performance?

First of all, thank you for your comment. I know this is extremely interesting ^^ But security is more important than being interesting. Yes, my computer is running stable. It was designed for...

Maschera

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
Hello,
I think your pc is very powerfull to have all this security software. :)
If I do that with mine, it will explode :p
See you next time at MT !

First of all, thank you for your comment. Hahaha. Good to See you ^^

Hey, if you can run it, all power to you! I have to cut curves because I'm cheap, lol.

Yes, All power on me! Hahaha.. ^^

Maschera

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
If it runs on your machine without an impact or conflict and keeps you malware free then it is good.Thanks for sharing your config :)

First of all, thank you for your comment. Yes, I'm running on my personal computer. I'm all for the lack of conflict optimized by myself. This is essential for maximum safety. You're welcome ^^

Maschera

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
I'd liked your realtime protections nearly as much as I've enjoyed reading the comments already posted here on your configuration!:D ..and enjoyed learning Heimdal "..named after the god Heimdall in Norse mythology.", protects you too!:p

Thank you for sharing.:)

First of all, thank you for your comment. I'm so glad you like it! Hahaha ^^ Protects bless us all. :p

This configuration go like this.

10% Luck.
20% Skill.
15% Concentrated power of will.
5% Pleasure.
50% Pain.
and 100% reason to download these software.

First of all, thank you for your comment. I'm interested on your comment mate.. :oops:

Maschera

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 19, 2016
Great combination of software. Everything will be defeated when a simple virtualization software is included. ; ) (only in heavy malware testing purposes)

First of all, thank you for your comment. It was combine for perfect security. We are for the safety of.. Have a nice day ^^

Amazing config! That was a nice wallet killing. On the other side, you're very well protected.

First of all, thank you for your comment. I'm so glad you like it :oops:

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
Out of curiosity:
Real-time Malware Protection:
Emsisoft Anti-Malware + Comodo Firewall, Zemana AntiMalware Premium, Zemana AntiLogger Premium, Heimdal PRO

EAM + CFW should be enough, tossing in Heimdal Pro (I assume you have their malware component turned off?)

I do not really see the need to overkill the RT protection, even if your system can run them fine.

If you had a weak AV, then ZAMP, ZALP could be justified.

With the above combination, I would be more inclined to run ZAMP on On Demand, Heimdal PRO with the anti-malware protection off.

One recommendation since you use Edge: grab the 6 months trial of Adguard installer, and you are set for the browsers you are running.

N

Noxx

Out of curiosity:
Real-time Malware Protection:

EAM + CFW should be enough, tossing in Heimdal Pro (I assume you have their malware component turned off?)

I do not really see the need to overkill the RT protection, even if your system can run them fine.

If you had a weak AV, then ZAMP, ZALP could be justified.

With the above combination, I would be more inclined to run ZAMP on On Demand, Heimdal PRO with the anti-malware protection off.

One recommendation since you use Edge: grab the 6 months trial of Adguard installer, and you are set for the browsers you are running.

EMSISOFT AM + Zemana Prem alone concerned me regarding confliction. Heimdal on top of that just feels overkill. If there's no confliction (even if minor) and he's able to handle it, it's fine I guess, but I don't feel why anyone would ever need that much real-time unless they're regular torrenters, or frequently visiting the dark web.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.