Maxim's new config

Maxim

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 7, 2014
Hey, This is my new config for my new PC.
I alredey posted my config before but a lot changed and I want feedback.

Also i always keep any software on my computer always updated (even the BIOS and drivers).
I also have YUMI multiboot usb drive with Win8.1 installer, Linux mint 17.1 (Plan to dualboot later), Ultimate boot cd, And eset sysrescue. I also plan to add KRD 10 later.
The multiboot also have a lot of portable security software, won't list that.

Last edited by a moderator:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello nice configuration.

Likely removed superantispyware due to the fact its effectiveness is not so good or better yet reserve something else. Two scanners are fine enough.

Just add Lastpass for password manager and everything set. ;)

Maxim

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 7, 2014
Hey, This is my new config for my new PC.
I alredey posted my config before but a lot changed and I want feedback.

Also i always keep any software on my computer always updated (even the BIOS and drivers).
I also have YUMI multiboot usb drive with Win8.1 installer, Linux mint 17.1 (Plan to dualboot later), Ultimate boot cd, And eset sysrescue. I also plan to add KRD 10 later.
The multiboot also have a lot of portable security software, won't list that.

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
Have you noticed any performance change on the following IOBit Driver Booster Pro features:
Specialized Driver Tweaking
Enhance Hardware Functionality

Just curious.

Aside from that decent config.

I had some issue to dualboot Linux Mint 17 on my system but haven't tested 17.1. For some odd reason, I had to reboot on a live cd and modify the grub configuration.

Elemec

Level 1
Verified
Jan 23, 2015
Dont see the need of both zemana antimalware and malwarebytes along , But okay.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.