Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Short answerHi Guys,
I have a Maxsun B760itx board and I couldn't get Secure Boot to work.
In the BIOS I found it loading a "Do Not Trust - AMI Test PK" in Secure Boot's Load Factory Keys feature.
What do I do now?
C.
I can clear all keys but loading factory defaults adds the bad key back in.
Win11 boots with Secure Boot disabled but as soon as I enable it boot fails due to invalid signature.
It's strange.The fact that restoring factory keys always brings back the AMI Test PK shows this is a firmware issue in the BIOS. Before giving up, I’d suggest two quick checks:
If you’re already on the latest BIOS and there’s no way to load external keys, then it’s clearly a firmware bug. At that point, the only workaround is to keep Secure Boot disabled and contact Maxsun support for a fix.
- Update the BIOS from Maxsun’s official site, in case a newer version already fixes this.
- Manually enroll the Microsoft key, if your BIOS has options like 'Enroll PK' or 'Key Management'.
Important note if you try Step 2:
- Make sure to back up your BitLocker recovery key before touching the BIOS keys, just in case Windows triggers a recovery screen on the next boot.
- Your USB drive must be formatted in FAT32, and you will need the official Microsoft certificate file in a compatible format (like .auth or .der).
Let’s keep the thread on the Secure Boot issue.Who needs @Bot or LLM agents when we have our own A.I generated content provider Halp2001. Just call or Better Call Halp2001.
Good choice of motherboard, CleoI have swapped in a very handsome-looking Erying B760 Gaming D4 mobo. XMP, resizable bar, TPM, Secure Boot, all working.
The "official drivers", on the other hand, seem to all have digital Ebola according to VirusTotal.
Although 28/68 is still a fairly high detection rate, I took a look at the VirusTotal behavior report and found it interesting that the sandbox results don't seem particularly alarming.Here's the hash for the audio driver.
0a1d347c073629d203cb70db76ccdd7fc28ebe2cc4cc17e7c861a20c9066c0f0
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes