MBAM 2.00 Beta Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest28

I'm glad i took advantage of a the life time pro Licence Keys when i had the chance free malwarebytes pro forever!!!!!!

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Interesting new user interface..... Did they provide a change-log ?
2013-12-20 22_09_57-Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Premium) 2.00.0.0028.png

jim lin

Level 8
Thread author
Aug 6, 2012
highlights in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0:

Completely new look and feel including the Dashboard, a one-stop-shop for all major status info and key functions for the program
Interactive notifications
Malwarebytes Chameleon driver integrated to provide self-protection for the Premium version (available under Advanced Settings)
Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit integrated into the scanner (available under Detection Settings)
New, enhanced version of Malicious Website Protection for Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and above (better performance, added ability to exclude processes such as Bittorrent clients from Malicious Website Protection, ability to manually exclude IP addresses and individual URLs/websites by domain name)
MBAM can now be minimized to the tray in both Free and Premium but you can still close the program as desired so that it does not run constantly in the background (Free version still doesn't load itself on startup because we know our Free users don't want that)

this is pre-alpha and is not necessarily stable so you would not want to use it yet on your main computer as it could mess it up and that is the risk of beta testing
so you would want to wait for the open beta with less risk

also Rubberducky asked

(please also note that you should not distribute this build -- it is for your consumption ONLY)

:)

James

Reactions: Ink

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Premium is the new Pro and moving away from Windows XP for some features. Any ETA for Open Beta?

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Unfortunately, I am not allowed to upload the installer:

(please also note that you should not distribute this build -- it is for your consumption ONLY)

Changelog:

• Completely new look and feel including the Dashboard, a one-stop-shop for all major status info and key functions for the program
  • Interactive notifications
  • Malwarebytes Chameleon driver integrated to provide self-protection for the Premium version (available under Advanced Settings)
  • Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit integrated into the scanner (available under Detection Settings)
  • New, enhanced version of Malicious Website Protection for Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and above (better performance, added ability to exclude processes such as Bittorrent clients from Malicious Website Protection, ability to manually exclude IP addresses and individual URLs/websites by domain name)
  • MBAM can now be minimized to the tray in both Free and Premium but you can still close the program as desired so that it does not run constantly in the background (Free version still doesn't load itself on startup because we know our Free users don't want that)

bunyip783

Level 1
Mar 1, 2011
My absolute favourite program by far. The improvements sound amazing. I can't wait. (excited/massive fanboy moment)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Any word of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit β. Will it come at a later date / next major version?

I think Malwarebytes' with it's Anti-Malware, Chameleon, Anti-Rootkit β, Anti-Exploit β could take on HitmanPro one day. Talking of integration of one product, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.