McAfee® LiveSafe
ImageLoader.aspx

Compare Products

11697495241_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Antivirus Software and Internet Security For Your PC or Mac | McAfee

Last edited:
A

Antivirus Tester

i will be doing a test of Mcafee free soon i think this is a good move for mcafee to become popular again since Norton And Bitdefender are better than Mcafee

jtshadow92

Level 2
Verified
Jul 17, 2015
I really hope they made some major improvements in their 2016 version, if not, McAfee free AV sounds a lot more appealing.

ouyangx

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2015
So are there any reason proving that this is the 2016 version?

the version of mcafee security center stays in 14

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
The rumors for the release of McAfee flagship of 2016 version is first half of this month (September 2015).

One of the link which shows on the keyword where I searched in Google provides this cache snapshot. (The real link is already dead)

U1MDE6j.png

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
I have McAfee Antivirus Plus 2015 (Security Center version 14) installed on wife's laptop with Windows 10. Anyone anyone else using McAfee that received a program update to 2016? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.