Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Just buy a seperate serial online, on G2A or Kinguin.Where can i find a Mcafee total or essential plan (30 day trial) without the payment info ???damn is this always needed to give ?
Same here since the update from yesterday. Kudos for McAfeeHere on my end, there is no opening bug. The UI loads very quickly on every opening.
I haven't replicated my rare occurrence since I said anything either. Everything is 100% snappy.
It has been down for quite some time this community to be honest, at least 2 weeks now. They are probably installing different forum software. But they’ve got product managers, it’s possible that they go around the web and read. That long review that I did, almost certainly has been read and someone probably smiled.Did McAfee support get user feedback regarding the slow opening of the app and responded that quickly, do they read the online forum posts?
Has their Community been down for a while, and it truly will be up and running soon?
View attachment 289686
I know the chatgpt version I chat with checks "the internet" for tech issues I encounter -- most recently a linux issue. It was fixed within 2 days.It has been down for quite some time this community to be honest, at least 2 weeks now. They are probably installing different forum software. But they’ve got product managers, it’s possible that they go around the web and read. That long review that I did, almost certainly has been read and someone probably smiled.
If the slow loading was a bug, like something being stuck in a loop, they just need to enable the debug logging and check the console log, they will see where exactly the UI is getting stuck. Often it can be fixed in less than an hour. Depends on the issue.I know the chatgpt version I chat with checks "the internet" for tech issues I encounter -- most recently a linux issue. It was fixed within 2 days.
my mcafee gui loading seemed normally ok to me. about 10s for all its info to appear. Of course is web ext does not like my firefox and haven't pinpointed it, I stopped try to force it in. I'm thinking the VM might need a firefox reinstall... (when I get around to it)If the slow loading was a bug, like something being stuck in a loop, they just need to enable the debug logging and check the console log, they will see where exactly the UI is getting stuck. Often it can be fixed in less than an hour. Depends on the issue.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes