App Review McAfee Internet Security 2013 Final Test(MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Nice review :D
Man, they really need to fix the UI and solve those slowdown problems.

Oh and you pronounced McAfee wrong, its actually (MAC-ah-Fee)
After years of buying McAfee and watching their old TV commercials, I know. ;)
I just don't know why a lot of people pronounce it (Mic-Cafe) I guess its how the way its spelled.
But oh well, Good Review MD! I hope McAfee improves more

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Like everyone has said, they need to change their UI. In a whole though I kinda think it did quite well.

P

Plexx

That UI... My eyes tell me: Close it! My heart tells me: Stay away! My mind says: Take it for a run!

If only we could have the UI revamped a little and make it just a little bit more user friendly. Even if it was to remove the Scrolls inside Scrolls.

Regardless, one bad point doesn't make a bad product (keeping an open mind here).

Now back to the main topic:
Good work MD

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.