Attachments

Peter2150

Level 7
Verified
Operating System
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
This offer is way to expensive. I wouldn't sign up for an account with them after my last experience. Spam was pleasant by comparison

sona

Level 5
Verified
Operating System
Windows 8.1
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Once upon a time, McAfee...:rolleyes:
I couldn't understand.

McAfee is not that bad. if you use shadow defender, zam,mbam with it and backup regularly your pc will be running well (probably).

Last edited by a moderator:

Syafiq

Level 10
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
McAfee is not that bad. if you use shadow defender, zam,Malwarebytes Anti-Malware with it and backup regularly your pc will be running well (probably).
Yes, I agree with you ! You can install any antivirus(except the fake one) with Shadow Defender. Anyway, it's better to use Windows Defender instead of McAfee(Because it's free and you already had Shadow Defender installed, which will rollback any unwanted changes made on your system) :notworthy:

Operating System
Windows 10
McAfee for me is just only laggy antivirus which keep slow our PC down and we can't work normally because of this. Even games will works much slower because of lags. From WIN 8 to 10 better use Windows Defender with SecureAPlus and this is much powerfull protection.

sona

Level 5
Verified
Operating System
Windows 8.1
Antivirus
Emsisoft
McAfee for me is just only laggy antivirus which keep slow our PC down and we can't work normally because of this. Even games will works much slower because of lags. From WIN 8 to 10 better use Windows Defender with SecureAPlus and this is much powerfull protection.
I have found eam and kas heavier than McAfee.

SecureAplus for online users only friends

low L!fe

Level 4
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
i use bitdefender but mcafee is not bad
mcafee better than windows defender

askalan

Level 13
AV-Tester
Verified
Operating System
Arch Linux
Antivirus
i use bitdefender but mcafee is not bad
mcafee better than windows defender

great meme
McAfee is the program we all hate. For a good reason. It annoys anyone. It's a money machine. McAfee comes pre-installed on many computers. Shortly afterwards you are forced to buy the full version. The PC is getting slow, messages are constantly popping up that the computer is not safe and it is starting to get stressed.