Expired McAfee Internet Security free for 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Minh

Thread author
Jan 1, 2018
McAfee Internet Security

Essential, award-winning protection for your PC

Features
Award-Winning Anti-Virus Protection
Parental Controls and Web Safety Tools
Optimize your PC's performance
Virus Protection Pledge
100% Guarantee: Viruses removed
or your money back*

Attachments

• McAfee.png
    McAfee.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,099

Peter2150

Level 7
Verified
Oct 24, 2015
This offer is way to expensive. I wouldn't sign up for an account with them after my last experience. Spam was pleasant by comparison

Reactions: Syafiq and sona

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
Once upon a time, McAfee...:rolleyes:
I couldn't understand.

McAfee is not that bad. if you use shadow defender, zam,mbam with it and backup regularly your pc will be running well (probably).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Syafiq

Syafiq

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2017
McAfee is not that bad. if you use shadow defender, zam,Malwarebytes Anti-Malware with it and backup regularly your pc will be running well (probably).
Yes, I agree with you ! You can install any antivirus(except the fake one) with Shadow Defender. Anyway, it's better to use Windows Defender instead of McAfee(Because it's free and you already had Shadow Defender installed, which will rollback any unwanted changes made on your system) :notworthy:

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

McAfee for me is just only laggy antivirus which keep slow our PC down and we can't work normally because of this. Even games will works much slower because of lags. From WIN 8 to 10 better use Windows Defender with SecureAPlus and this is much powerfull protection.

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
McAfee for me is just only laggy antivirus which keep slow our PC down and we can't work normally because of this. Even games will works much slower because of lags. From WIN 8 to 10 better use Windows Defender with SecureAPlus and this is much powerfull protection.
I have found eam and kas heavier than McAfee.

Reactions: amico81

karthic1998

Level 4
Verified
Jan 23, 2017
SecureAplus for online users only friends

low L!fe

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 11, 2014
i use bitdefender but mcafee is not bad
mcafee better than windows defender

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
i use bitdefender but mcafee is not bad
mcafee better than windows defender
skbyg.jpg

great meme
McAfee is the program we all hate. For a good reason. It annoys anyone. It's a money machine. McAfee comes pre-installed on many computers. Shortly afterwards you are forced to buy the full version. The PC is getting slow, messages are constantly popping up that the computer is not safe and it is starting to get stressed.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.