On Sale! McAfee Total Protection 2024/5 Dev./2 years/ for 19,95€

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Brownie2019

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2019
Amazon.de:

McAfee Total Protection 2024 | 5 Devices | 24 Month | Aktivierungscode per Email​

At its core, McAfee Total Protection provides our award-winning antivirus to defend against viruses, online threats and ransomware with both cloud-based online and offline protection. Beyond your Windows PCs, McAfee Total Protection provides cross-device protection that extends your peace of mind to your Macs and iOS/Android mobile devices, so you can enjoy security at home and on-the-go across all your compatible devices.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
One of 2 I'll never want(not saying there not good or at least OK)The other is Norton, just when I started out these were almost always on purchased computers? and both for awhile became crap, I will say the fact they rebounded is a credit to there owner(s) yea there all award-winning, wonder who gives these awards anyway?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.