McAffee PopUp Scam alert not cleaned after Malwarebytes inastalled-run

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdevalera1

New Member
I read how this program is supposed to delete scam popup dorow.xyz from my PC and scan removed much but this still comes up even after reset of chrome to defaults as well. Why should I subscribe when this was not cleaned?
 
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Read about hit Fale Virus.
Dorow.xyz Pop-ups – The Truth Behind the Fake Virus Warnings

Dorow.xyz Pop-ups - The Truth Behind The Fake Virus Warnings

You can try the various suggestions on the page above.

I only need to see the logs from the Farbar tool to give you a sound fix for it. Your call.

Download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST).
Choose the 32 or 64 bit version for your system.
and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.
Ensure that you are in an Administrator Account
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Check the boxes as seen here:
L7kNU5y.jpg

Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

Please attach the logs for my review.
How to attach a file to your reply:
In the Reply section in the bottom of the topic Click the "more reply Options" button.
attachlogs.png

Let me know what problems persists.

Wait for further instructions

p.s.
This program is updated often.
If it's identified as suspicious by your Anti-Virus program trust it if Downloaded from the link I provided.
if the download was from the site I provided you should restore the program from the Quarantine folder. It's SAFE.
====
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top