Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
v 3.0.5.28: 12th April 2014.

- fixed an issue related to folder selection when adding files to the whitelist;
- improved handling stability for write protected drives;
- improved display of tray notifications on high DPI configurations;
- updated Brasilian Portuguese language.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Wut is interactive mode in MCSHield? Thnx
I want to automatic delayed MCShield service since it delaying my startup time but can't find it, can u help me?
Edit : i read manual & found my answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rahadian Putra

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
ever since i saw you mention this is the best in usb protection i had it installed and replaced what i've been using for the last four years. so far it haven't caught anything but i know it;s protecting me silently in the background.

my question, is detection based of signature or by filename or both

+1 to McShield and TYVM for sharing it.

Reactions: Rahadian Putra
D

Deleted member 178

can you whitelist some Linux files (mostly botloaders, etc...) , it is annoying to redo a Live USB after Mcshield removed some of them :D

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Thread author
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Yes, of course. You can do it yourself inside GUI, or attach reports for me to add it to general whitelist.

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Seems an interesting product. what is the programing language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.