MCShield Anti-Malware v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyes

Level 4
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
just one word Brilliant........................ i felt something wrong with my friend's pen drive so i decided to test MCShield. It found the threat immediately and even reversed the folder hidden by virus..... Kudos to the developer..... Its a keeper :) :)
(why i was so late to test this????????????)

reyes

Level 4
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
Because you sticked too long on Wilders hahaha
Actually i depended on Appguard and sandboxie to block USB malware.... it was just blocking not removing... and that combo is so effective in blocking. I never cared for cleaning the usb but this time i was in a position to clean the usb and MCShield did the job very well

Last edited:

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Can we run along ESET ? Is it heavy over system resources, And is it better than MBAM pro ?

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Can we run along ESET ? Is it heavy over system resources, And is it better than MBAM pro ?
Run it with ESET= YES. I'm using both ESET with MCSHiekd for many months. Just turn off the automatic scanning of removable media by ESET. Anything that would pass MCShield's detection would be caught by ESET.

NO, MCShield is not heavy, only around 1MB. You could never compare MCShield with MBAM Pro, they're two different products.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Run it with ESET= YES. I'm using both ESET with MCSHiekd for many months. Just turn off the automatic scanning of removable media by ESET. Anything that would pass MCShield's detection would be caught by ESET.

NO, MCShield is not heavy, only around 1MB. You could never compare MCShield with MBAM Pro, they're two different products.
Thanks

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Salutations,;)

How does your MCShield protect better than the following below? And what is the advantage's over the software below:

https://www.gdata-software.com/en-usb-keyboard-guard

http://www.zbshareware.com/

Kind regards:confused:
I have used zbshareware before... USB Disk Security... well, remembering my experience with that program before, its detection rates are lower than that of MCShield. Also, it could not unhide files/folders that were hidden by malware. And some false positives, though MCShield sometimes also has some. Also, it advertises now to have 100% USB for removable media related malware. Impossible.

As of G-Data, wow, new to me. Let me try ;)

Reactions: Moose

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011

> BT USB software = Dongle bluetooth adapter
> GData New Usb Software = Security
> McShield = Security

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Haha, Mister R. A. he is woke up after 7 pages of this topic .. what do you think about, please?

- cause all this 'news' are on the first topic's page, and all other pages of this thread ..

Last edited:

xywcloud

From X-Sec Antivirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Aug 8, 2013
well…I'd like to test it and then decide whether recommend it to my friends.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Still great to see that database are always updated which one of the primary concern that the progression of the program still work. ;)

D

Deleted member 178

if you want an update of the soft; find someone that create a malware that will totally bypass & destroy it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.