Expired Medal of Honor: Airbone for FREE by Origin - FOR LIMITED TIME!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
Go to promo link use google translate.

01- Visit the website promotion;
02- Click the "Buy Now";
03- Choose the delivery method "Digital";
04- Select the language "English (U.S.)";
05- Check the price of the game remains at € 0.00 (EUR) and click on "Pay";
06- If you already have an account at Origin, sign in with your username and password at the top of the screen, choosing the "Start Session". If you do not have an account, create one for free using the form below "New Customer Information";
07- Check the box "I accept the Terms of Sale ..." and, after actually reading the terms, click the "Buy";
08- Write down the activation code somewhere safe, not to lose it;
09- Install the tool Origin, login with your account and go to the session "My games" Origin of the client;
10- Click on the "Ready to download" to start downloading and installing the game.

P

Plexx

Thread author
Ah, such a good game for my collection. Lucky I don't need to translate as it is in my mother language.

Thanks for the share ZeroDay.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Is this game any good? Heard good reviews before but wasn't sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.