Advice Request MemProtect

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Do you use MemProtect?

• Yes

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • No

Votes: 56 91.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windows_Security

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 13, 2016
@Opcode,

Thanks for the explanation (y) In regard to your question above, have a look at Need your input for NEW zero config application sandbox Any tips or suggestions are very welcome.

I will be talking to Florian on the 11th od December in Amsterdam for this new application with the project working title: Excubits Malware Mitigation.

Yellowing

Level 5
Verified
Jun 7, 2018
Times out for me. Hm... I deactivated ProtonVPN and now it works. :mad:
Would there be any reason at all for them to block VPN connections? I don't like this. (n)

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
It says its clean take a look at VirusTotal:unsure:
Screenshot_12.png

Reactions: harlan4096

Yellowing

Level 5
Verified
Jun 7, 2018
Yeah, they have issues with AV providers flagging their software as malware.
I could download MemProtect with deactivated ProtonVPN just fine. Neither Windows Defender, Malwarebytes or Google Chromes website safety features blocked the site after that.

I'm not sure: Does ProtonVPN block Websites? I'd say definitely no, but on the other hand, why would excubits.com block VPNs?

Peter2150

Level 7
Verified
Oct 24, 2015
The No GUI thing keeps coming up. I don't think Florian is going to do it. He doesn't like it, and I don't think he cares about more users. It is not that difficult to cope.

Reactions: shmu26
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.