Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 92963

Happy new year,

I hope 2022 will be less Covid19 dominated than 2021. In the end of December my wife recovered from Covid19, so we spend Christmas and Old year's eve in splendid isolation. We did not want to see friends on old year's eve until I confirmed to be negative after my wife's cure.Today we are going to see friends and family to wish them happy new year. My wife and I like to jog in the surrounding woods of our town. So that is what we are going to do tomorrow.

We both have had all our Covid vaccinations (my wife is 8 years younger than me). When her illness pattern showed out to be a very heavy flu (I thanked the sky for that), we tried to infect me also. It turned out to be impossible to infect me (even when exchanging bodily fluids). I have been tested three times (when my wife tested positive, re-tested after 6 days and tested again negative after 11 days).

Reading back my posts during our isolation, I noticed I was a bit been cranky, I apologize for that.

Wish everyone on the forum a healthy always (not just for 2022 :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.