By Staff Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
🎅🎅🎅 Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! I hope that this holiday season brings you joy, love, and happiness. I am grateful for your continued support and participation in our community, and I look forward to another year of working together to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe online. 🥂🥂

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
hQHDL0HK.png

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
Merry Christmas for tomorrow. I've lost a relatve and a pet this year which makes it feel very different but thinking of them as we prepare for our quite Christmas Dinner tomorrow in time for the King's speech. It's time to reflect on the good times of the year so stay postitive.

Wishing you all well, a season of no infections PC or otherwise :)

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
A merry Christmas to everyone at MalwareTips, I've been away for reasons of family loss, but next year I'll be back with all my strength.

Enjoy your family to the fullest, with lots of kisses and hugs, leave your cell phone aside and talk personally with the one you love, have fun, because life is too short.

Balrog

Level 6
Verified
May 5, 2015
Hello everyone. I am a practicing Catholic, let me speak from my faith. I wish that merciful God fill you and your families with blessings, accompany you every day of the coming year and grant you peace and prosperity. His love sustains us all and never leaves us.

The quality of people who participate in this forum never ceases to amaze me and everyone collaborates by supporting it in the best way. We come from different cultures and beliefs and here we are sharing without expecting anything in return. That attitude is what makes this forum different and is what the world needs for us to be a better humanity.
God bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.