Solved Microphone quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbpackerfan

Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Okay, so my mic and computer worked all fine in America, and now I moved here to Taiwan for about a month (on vacation :D) and the microphone is all quiet! And it's not the mic's problem, as I used like a whole bunch of different ones, all of them all very quiet... so, what's going on? It worked all fine, I'm pretty sure it's the laptop's problem...

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Try this
OHVWb.png

Upvote 0

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
Start -> Control Panel -> Sound -> Recording. Make sure the correct input is set as "Default". Maybe you've attached a device with a built-in mic and Windows is using that one as the default. Select Microphone, Click Properties and Check the Levels tab (and other tabs as well...).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.