Microsfot office--word, excel, powerpoint, Abode Acrobat all missing including Sound Touch

Diane57

New Member
Microsoft office--word, excel, powerpoint; Adobe Acrobat, Sound Touch files are all missing. This happened last week. I also have an external hard drive and I cannot open any files on it. Can anyone help?

Thank you !
 

Attachments

Hello,


51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware.png
Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Install the progam.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Start Scan.
  • If threats are detected, click the Quarantine Selected button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the Reports tab.
  • Double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.
 
Hello,


51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware.png
Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Install the progam.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Start Scan.
  • If threats are detected, click the Quarantine Selected button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the Reports tab.
  • Double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.
 

Attachments

Hello,

Thanks so much for responding to my problem so quickly. I downloaded the Malware and attached the report. Please let me know what I need to do next.

Diane
 

Attachments

I have a disc with Microsoft office and I tried to upload it but I get a message stating there is another installation running in the background. What is causing that?
 
I was able to stop and restart windows installer. I originally had Microsoft Office 2013 but it was somehow removed. I had an old version of Microsoft Office which had MS WORD 2002 and I was able to install that. Is there any way of getting my original MS Office back without having to buy one?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top