Microsoft Edge blocking google.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morvotron

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
I just installed Windows 10 a few hours ago, and i did a few set ups.

-Had to re-install security Kaspersky Antivirus since i had to remove in order to install the new Windows (wouldn't let me)
-Tried re-installing Comodo, but installer from Windows 8.1 (migrated with no files deleting) was corrupted. When i tried to download, saw Comodo doesn't support the firewall anymore, so i chose an alternative: TinyWall. It gave me a few problems at first, it blocked literally everything. I touched some stuff and added the needed exceptions. Now Edge connets to internet, as before it didn't, nor did any other browser. I can browse ALL OVER THE WEB, ALL OF IT. Except Google. Like Microsoft's trolling me making me choose Bing, i cannot access to google.com or any extension for any country.

Anyone suffered this? I tried rebooting, and even turning TinyWall off.

Message i'm getting: regular "We can't access this page, try this"..

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
I just installed Windows 10 a few hours ago, and i did a few set ups.

-Tried re-installing Comodo, but installer from Windows 8.1 (migrated with no files deleting) was corrupted. When i tried to download, saw Comodo doesn't support the firewall anymore, so i chose an alternative: TinyWall.
I'm using Comodo Firewall on Windows 10. What makes you think Comodo doesn't support it anymore?

You can find the standalone firewall download link here
Comodo Internet Security 8.2.0.4792 (Windows 10 Version1511 Hotfix) is released! - News / Announcements / Feedback - CIS

Reactions: OokamiCreed
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.