Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
The Chromium-based Microsoft Edge browser is now available for download, and since the stable version has finally shipped, Microsoft can now focus on improving the overall experience going forward.

One key focus for the software giant is the design of the browser, and the company says it’s closely analyzing user feedback to determine which areas need further refinement and which don’t.

In a post on the Microsoft Edge forums, Elliot Kirk, senior software development engineer at Microsoft, explains that the company has grouped the existing feedback into several categories that it will continue to monitor in the near future.

One of them concerns “the ability to add distinct color or color themes to the main browser interface,” as Kirk notes. Microsoft is expected to do more work in this regard to further enhance browser customization, in addition to Microsoft Edge already supporting themes from the Chrome Web Store.

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

I'm currently using it and i probably will never go back to another browser. I just hope sandboxie becomes compatible with it. It's crashing on my end.
I wont hope much about Sandboxie, its development is abandoned and it just survive because it still work in some configurations, the next full Win10 build upgrade will probably put the final nail on its coffin.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.