Microsoft Ends Windows 7 Support : What Should You Do?

Stas

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Feb 21, 2015
F

ForgottenSeer 85911

buy official MS W7 support for $25 $50 $100 ?
W7 a dog even with it

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
I upgraded one last laptop in our home running Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home for free last week. Windows 10 has come of age in these years and gives much better experience than when it were launched.

It's noteworthy that users in older configuration may face some performance issues. In my case that Age old HP Pavilion dv4-2113tu has only 2GB RAM, and I had to install CleanMem Pro to somewhat normalize the situation. I Plan to upgrade the RAM in future.
+1 here. Now Windows 10 seem to have reached a level of stability that give users a sense of performance and security enhancements.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.