Microsoft Office 2021 $49.99 USD Windows or Mac

Promo page
https://stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2021-for-windows
How to get a license
Visit the link [URL="https://stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2021-for-windows"]Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, OneNote, Publisher, & Access! Get All These Essential Microsoft Apps for Your Windows PC with This One-Time Purchase[/URL]

Virtuoso

Level 2
Feb 21, 2022
I bought Windows 10\11 Pro (10 Euros) and Office 2019 for Student (20 Euros) from Indian legit reseller for dirt cheap and the keys are transferrable retail keys. The keys are bound to my Microsoft account and verified by Microsoft as legit.

There are great deals online if you know what you are doing.

Any website name for the reseller?

Reactions: Nevi and Sorrento

jetman

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
Hi, any respon from Ms Piracy team about ur question? I check this deals on google and found sharewareonshale.com selling this deal too. I mean sharewareonshale are trusted wesbite as far as i know. I wanna really buy this if this is legally.
No reply from Microsoft.

Reactions: Nevi and Sorrento

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Excellent deal ... however ... I recently made peace with LibreOffice and so even 50 bucks is 50 bucks wasted, as my primary needs are for Excel and Word (Outlook, BTW, is an abomination only useful for self-flagellation fanatics... but I digress).

msdsub

Jun 27, 2022
I bought from stacksocial the office Pro 2021 and it worked perfectly until I reinstalled windows 10 due to a motherboard failure. After downloading the Office Pro 21 there was a message that the office Pro 21 was installed in "another computer" and it didn't activate at all.
The customer support of the Stark Social gave advices that did not work, they even offer to send a new code (It never happened). After 2 weeks trying everything, I called MS office customer support (for pro version is available only from Monday to Fridays,. Home version all the week long) and they send a program to erase all fail downloads of office... didn't work either. On a 3er or 4th call to MS office customer support they said that my office version didn't exist and should go back to the seller. This time, a month later, Stark Social support team did´t even answer the emails.
The temporal solution was to install my oldie office 2000 that works fine in win 10.
Two months later I when back to see if I could make the program work again.
The main problem was that this version of office pro 21 (is only for one computer) is hooked to your MS live account. To reactivate Office (any version), open an Office app like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sign in with your account the office ... Presto! it works again.
Neither customer support had a clue on how to activate the office 2021 in "another computer".
Now It works fine! No issues! I recommend the product only because is legit.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.