Microsoft Office 2021 $49.99 USD Windows or Mac

Promo page
https://stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2021-for-windows
How to get a license
Visit the link [URL="https://stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2021-for-windows"]Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, OneNote, Publisher, & Access! Get All These Essential Microsoft Apps for Your Windows PC with This One-Time Purchase[/URL]

jetman

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
I am slightly cynical about this offer given it is the Professional Plus version being sold, but StackSocial are a relatively established online business so I guess they are selling a legitimate Microsoft approved licence.

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Guys- Please pardon in advance if I'm a tad suspicious, but be very careful about this "deal". If it seems too good to be true it probably indicates Pirates. Such serials may work at first only to be subsequently blacklisted.

But for those adventurous enough to purchase, to verify an Office Serial that you obtain:

at the Admin Command Prompt type:

cd c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\

cscript ospp.vbs /inpkey:XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

where the x's represent the serial number.

jetman

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
I am also a bit suspicious as I have pointed out in my original post.

Moderators by all means delete this thread if you think it is appropriate to do so. Stacksocial generally has a good reputation on this forum, which is why I posted the link

I have messaged them directly to see if they are an authorised reseller of Microsoft software. We don‘t have to believe what they say, but it would be interesting to see what their response is nonetheless.

Hi- you currently have Microsoft Office 2021 on sale on your website for $49. This is well below the usual retail price and I notice that the licence is for the professional plus edition which is not generally available to individuals. There is some speculation on some messageboards that these are pirated licences.
Can you please confirm a) whether Stacksocial is selling these licences directly or are you selling through a third-party retailer ? and b) is Stacksocial, or your third-party partner, an authorised Microsoft reseller ?
I do not wish to purchase pirated Microsoft licences and it would also be illegal for your business to do so.
Thanks,

Last edited:

jetman

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
Here's the ridiculous answer I got back from Stack Social.
I would advise people to BE VERY CAREFUL.

Hi there,
Thanks for writing in!
We're StackCommerce. We're an online marketplace that partners with publishers to promote and sell amazing products at an incredible price.
Our company helps to power the shop rest assured that we are not a scam. Our business model is unique, but this assures a lower price point for most of our deals.
Our licenses for ms office are legit and not pirated.
Our team is here to help with any concerns you may have. Please let us know how we can be of assistance.
Hope that helps and have a great day :)
Stella N.
Customer Support Team Member

As I am feeling grumpy today, I have asked the Microsoft piracy team to investigate! I'll let you know if I hear back.
If they say these are real licence keys, I'll buy a couple. If not I'll stay far away from StackSocial in the future.

cliffspab

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 4, 2019

Hi there,
Thanks for writing in!
We're StackCommerce. We're an online marketplace that partners with publishers to promote and sell amazing products at an incredible price.
Our company helps to power the shop rest assured that we are not a scam. Our business model is unique, but this assures a lower price point for most of our deals.
Our team is here to help with any concerns you may have. Please let us know how we can be of assistance.
Stella N.

As I am feeling grumpy today, I have asked the Microsoft piracy team to investigate! I'll let you know if I hear back.
If they say these are real licence keys, I'll buy a couple. If not I'll stay far away from StackSocial in the future.
Take a pill daddy-o

I bought it and it's all groovy, man.

Reactions: Nevi and Sorrento

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I was able to link my purchase to Microsoft account, and after a restore on my computer to factory defaults, was able to reinstall after going to Microsoft account with no problem, not sure if you can transfer but seeing this is a lifetime purchase I'm guessing yes, why not contact Microsoft {this does not seem to be a pirated activation

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
I was able to link my purchase to Microsoft account, and after a restore on my computer to factory defaults, was able to reinstall after going to Microsoft account with no problem, not sure if you can transfer but seeing this is a lifetime purchase I'm guessing yes, why not contact Microsoft {this does not seem to be a pirated activation
You'll find out in 6 -12 months when, or if, it stops working.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
This looks like an AMAZING DEAL! Any feedback?!?!
This is a comment from Reddit.
It looks like they're selling a perpetual license for Office Professional, not Professional Plus. ProPlus is available through Volume Licensing only.

If you install this thing and it reports as Professional Plus, you've been had; get your money back.

StriderHunterX

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2015
It looks like they changed their tune to strictly "Professional" version....

Professional Pic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

alfath

Apr 13, 2022

Hi there,
Thanks for writing in!
Stella N.

Hi, any respon from Ms Piracy team about ur question? I check this deals on google and found sharewareonshale.com selling this deal too. I mean sharewareonshale are trusted wesbite as far as i know. I wanna really buy this if this is legally.

this is will bind on Ms account, so wa can move / reiinstal to other PC right?

Reactions: Nevi and Sorrento
F

ForgottenSeer 94654

I bought Windows 10\11 Pro (10 Euros) and Office 2019 for Student (20 Euros) from Indian legit reseller for dirt cheap and the keys are transferrable retail keys. The keys are bound to my Microsoft account and verified by Microsoft as legit.

There are great deals online if you know what you are doing.

alfath

Apr 13, 2022
I bought Windows 10\11 Pro (10 Euros) and Office 2019 for Student (20 Euros) from Indian legit reseller for dirt cheap and the keys are transferrable retail keys. The keys are bound to my Microsoft account and verified by Microsoft as legit.

There are great deals online if you know what you are doing.
is this sale still availble and can u give the link? i cant buy with any payment on statcsioal, got error msge when payment procces.

Reactions: Sorrento

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.