Question Mind of it's own

VoodooShield
2 Replies 967 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.

russ0408

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Forum Veteran
I'm a avid user of Cyberlock, I love it. I have a lifetime licence, but something is really starting to perturb me about the software. After install I activate all my personal settings, everything is good until I have to shut down machine and restart. All my setting are gone and Cyberlock is all back to default settings. Is anybody else having this problem and how do I fix it?
gs
 
I'm a avid user of Cyberlock, I love it. I have a lifetime licence, but something is really starting to perturb me about the software. After install I activate all my personal settings, everything is good until I have to shut down machine and restart. All my setting are gone and Cyberlock is all back to default settings. Is anybody else having this problem and how do I fix it?
gs
Thank you for letting me know, hopefully this will work, but if not, please let me know.

1) Can you email (support at cyberlock dot global) these two files: C:\ProgramData\CyberLock\DeveloperLog.log and C:\ProgramData\CyberLock\DeveloperServiceLog.log
2) Uninstall CyberLock, and click Yes when it asks if you want to delete the Settings and Logs.
3) Restart the computer
4) Make sure C:\ProgramData\CyberLock\ and C:\Program Files\CyberLock\ are deleted / not present
5) Reinstall CyberLock
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top