Here is my config for the start of this year.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I would start with 1.1.1.2. maybe even 1.1.1.3. if it does not work, you can always go back to 1.1.1.1.- replaced my ISP's DNS servers with Cloudflare's (1.1.1.1.) as my ISP's server was filtering some sites.
Thnx. I've been using both mentioned in past. After my ISP blocking some websites without good reason I decided to go with DNS that doesn't filter anything.I would start with 1.1.1.2. maybe even 1.1.1.3. if it does not work, you can always go back to 1.1.1.1.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.