Jul 1, 2019
Flat.jpg

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
The soft diffused colors on the left side and background, in contrast with the sharp in-focus dark blue and black, looks nice :) Bing does put to some nice wallpapers.
It is lovely isn't it, fits the season, possibly my mood. I'm sure MS pays to post these copywritten images and I'm grateful, I do wish that they would refrain from putting their brand on them but that's the price we pay I guess.
Yes, it certainly does. I prefer most of them over the ones from Windows Spotlight. (But that is just my opinion. :)
Your opinion has weight with me friend (y)

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
BingWallpaperiy6yr.jpg

It's World Space Week, an opportunity to celebrate humanity's extraterrestrial achievements, as well as the benefits that come from space exploration and technology. The star of our homepage is actually a star-forming region known as the Tarantula Nebula, found in the same group of galaxies as our Milky Way. This detailed image was captured by the powerful James Webb Space Telescope and shows thousands of never-before-seen stars, previously obscured by cosmic dust. The nebula's colossal size and dynamic energy offer plenty of compelling material for astronomers and stargazers of all stripes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.