_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I also re-discovered this, my first attempt at making one from scratch with Adobe, the old heads may remember this :p
I will try to dig up the full image and post it.
It may be here already, cant remember.
IMG_20180613_073957_505.jpg

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
There is a series of this lil guy, I have on a drive I think 3 or 4 more, he is being chased and gets hit with some ink needles. Don't know who the original artist is, but would love to find out so that I can see and discover this whole set. Anyway, Thanks nice wall.

I would be interested to see the ones you have @_CyberGhosT_ I have the one with the needles and found a couple more but i'm unsure if they are actually the same wee guy but couldn't find out any info on the creator

3dwallpapers7.jpg 45752.jpg The-best-top-3D-desktop-wallpapers-38.jpg

Edited : I think i may have found the artist here (y)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.