Jan 28, 2018
No frills and just beautiful!..
Thank you for rating!:)(y)
benchart (22).JPG

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Actually, Weebarra, you might have to tell your ancestors to move along, seeing as the sign says NO PARKING. "Brake" it to 'em gently. :alien:

Every year around Labor Day, Brooklyn is all about J'Ouvert and the West Indian parade, which passes by just a few blocks away from me!

west-indian-parade-2016.jpg

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
The wall of the public bath in Japan is generally painted paint art. The paintings of Mt. Fuji are widely used, and painters specializing in tile art also exist. However, painters are on a downward trend, and it seems that there are only three people at present.
DSC_0070.jpg

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
No! I'm not parking there. No way.

We are very friendly, some of us are even smiling :p

Actually, Weebarra, you might have to tell your ancestors to move along, seeing as the sign says NO PARKING. "Brake" it to 'em gently. :alien:

Every year around Labor Day, Brooklyn is all about J'Ouvert and the West Indian parade, which passes by just a few blocks away from me!

View attachment 205581

Stunning picture, so vibrant

I love your play on words @plat1098 (not for the first time time) you have a knack for this (y)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.