Need Help Mobile is compromised i fear

Discussion in 'Malware Removal Assistance For Mobile' started by Hemachandar, May 27, 2017.

1. Hemachandar

Hemachandar New Member

May 27, 2017
    Device model:
    coolpad note 3
    Operating System and Version:
    android 5.1
    Super User:
    Infection date and initial symptoms:
    February, mobile struck for many time. Rebooting takes time.
    Current issues and symptoms:
    Unwanted app got identified in apps under menu. Entering Safe mode was difficult and mobile performance lag for many time
    Steps taken in order to remove the infection:
    factory reset but no improvement. No antivirus or tools used because of no idea.
    Hi team,

i have a severe issue in handling the mobile. I lost one very important file, so for recovering that file, i rooted my android coolpad note 3 mobile. From then, the mobile gets slow in performance and unwanted apps were found in apps under menu. Tried to enter Safe mode, but mobile doesnt responds. Kindly suggest some way to handle this situation.
    ravi prakash saini likes this.
  2. lobo001

lobo001 Level 2

Jan 26, 2017
    Canary islands
    Windows 10
    Have you done a hard reset ??
  3. Trysoft

Trysoft Level 1

Oct 25, 2016
    Windows 10
    Have you downloaded any suspicious apps from untrusted places such as from a browser? Have you install any apps that don't have an icon image? Have you tried some antiviruses to see if you can remove it? Maybe try this app from Play Store as it can uninstall system and user apps System app remover (ROOT) - Android Apps on Google Play. Illegally downloaded files and apks can cause these.

If you can't suceed, then i suggest backupping with Titanium Backup and wiping your phone.