Troubleshoot Mobile is compromised i fear

Hemachandar

Thread author
May 27, 2017
Hi team,

i have a severe issue in handling the mobile. I lost one very important file, so for recovering that file, i rooted my android coolpad note 3 mobile. From then, the mobile gets slow in performance and unwanted apps were found in apps under menu. Tried to enter Safe mode, but mobile doesnt responds. Kindly suggest some way to handle this situation.

Reactions: ravi prakash saini

Trysoft

Level 1
Verified
Oct 25, 2016
Have you downloaded any suspicious apps from untrusted places such as from a browser? Have you install any apps that don't have an icon image? Have you tried some antiviruses to see if you can remove it? Maybe try this app from Play Store as it can uninstall system and user apps System app remover (ROOT) - Android Apps on Google Play. Illegally downloaded files and apks can cause these.

If you can't suceed, then i suggest backupping with Titanium Backup and wiping your phone.

Reactions: ravi prakash saini

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.