Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
What happened to the mobile theme for MalwareTips, because I use it and I find it easier then the normal theme for computer.

I like to mobile theme.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Does anyone know about this yet?

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
had some bugs......I need to review the hole code before enabling again.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
I have a friend who is coder pro... it's it line of work as he has his own business... maybe should ask/point him you're way Jack if you ever need hand with such things...??? About time I recruited some helpful additions to the MT Community, slacker I am!! :p

As Mobile theme would be nice to have for sure.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Jack said:
had some bugs......I need to review the hole code before enabling again.

Thanks Jack for this, because I normally surf MalwareTips on my phone when I am out and about.

E

Exorcizm

I didn't even know MT had a phone version, this is great news as i was going to create a thread advising this would be good!

Can't wait to see it up and running!

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Thanks. Jack for getting the mobile theme working :D

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Nice to know, even though Jack is working behind the scenes, some are not aware of it... cracking place MT has turned out to be since it was first opened/unleashed on the web :p

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Thanks AyeAyeCaptain :D.... you make this place great... I just do some of the tweaking!
If you have any request for the Mobile theme(which should work now)....feel free to tell me and I'll try to find a solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.