Moneypak lockout won't allow boot or safe mode

Have entire download of OTLPE in folder on desktop.

Problem with step 7 above :
whne I open usb_prep8/.cmd there is no option called "Under Source Path to built BartPE/WinPE"

Also if this is a cmd prompt, how do I select the folder OTLPE that Icreated on my Desktop?

(I can't seem to import a print screen on this page to clarify)

Options are :
0 Change Type of USB Drive
1 Change XP Set up Source path
2 Change Virtual Temp Drive
3 Change target USB Drive letter
4 Make new Tempimage with XP local source and Copy to USB
5 Use exisitng Tempimage with XP local source and copy to USB
F Change Log file simple or extended
Q Quit

I figure what I want is #1 or possibly #4 Can you clarify?
 
Using REATOGO (The original CD copy I downloaded when you and I started - I never could get your USB boot loead solution to work) I can see my files and programs, I can run Undelete_Plus (I only checked to see if it would work - did not delete anything), and the hex file programs (again just to see).
 
I don't have one, but the CD/DVD in the unit is working - I am booting from this currently. I can ask around.

Would I need a second one to keep the boot CD in place while running another program? Could the USB work in that case? There are 3 USB ports - which I had tried to run HitmanPro from previously
 
Bubbles, try to connect your computer hard disk to another computer and take a back up of all your personal files.
 
Chances for getting infected is very there... Before you open the Drive scan it with HitmanPro, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, ESET
 
Ok. Going to give this another go. I am hoping that after several months a soft fix might have been found for this nasty virus.

Quick summary - Using REATOGO I am able to access the computer and see data (very slowly) but unless this virus is cleaned off I just cant trust connecting to another drive or even copying data to a portable storage device. It's just too risky.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top