Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It's asking whether your backup method has been tried and tested, how many times, etc.What the heck do they mean with "Integrity of recovery plan",
It's asking whether your backup method has been tried and tested, how many times, etc.
Correct. You could choose the last option "I have extensively tested ... "so if I tested AOMEI already? If so then yes
Correct. You could choose the last option "I have extensively tested ... "
Completely unrelated to Windows 11 or any other OS.And a question... What the heck do they mean with "Integrity of recovery plan", Is that a new thing in Windows 11 Home and other versions?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.