Advice Request Most secure E-mail provider.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Use Gmail with Advanced Protection so no third party can access it. Gmail has an excellent anti-spam and anti-phishing filter. I use Tutanota for my extremely serious email. I have used Protonmail before but it's a bit too expensive for me.

JimHdy

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2019
Thanks for all the help. I kind of like this Unspyable company, I think I'm going to give them a try and go from there.

Reactions: Venustus

zoeychen

Oct 11, 2019
Hey! How can i block the spam mail for my gmail, i know your guys have great program from this. But i don't have more money, so if that the program can be free now? Thank you!

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Hey! How can i block the spam mail for my gmail, i know your guys have great program from this. But i don't have more money, so if that the program can be free now? Thank you!

Reactions: Nevi and harlan4096

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Gmail & outlook, for me it seems gmail has better filtering for junkmails than outlook do

Nowadays i have specific accounts for working, gaming, communities etc.
The main account i have is leaked on tons of breaches gets junkmails but Gmail is pretty solid filtering them, i dont mind changing that

2 factor on every email + settings gone throught and its enough privacy/security for me

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.