Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013

mr_whoohoo

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 4, 2016
Hi @mr_whoohoo. Your configuration covers the essentials nicely. Thank you for sharing it. +1 for J Gamez065's anti-malware & anti-exploit suggestions.:)
Yet, another anti-exploit you may consider:
You can try the full version for 30 days which we're doing on my wife's system. We also implemented Jack's recommended set up:
.., and particularly like it's encryption for the keyboard.;)
@Cats-4_Ownres-2 I remember that i have Heimdal Pro lisence (from giveaway). So i think i'm gonna use it from now. Thanks for the suggestions ! :)

mr_whoohoo

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jun 4, 2016
I see you still do not have any backup software yet i also as above suggest Aomei Backupper or Macrium reflect both are and reliable. If you do not have a portable HDD give Aomei OneKey it will even help create a new partition for you ;) AOMEI OneKey Recovery - easily backup Windows system with A few clicks only

Yeah, i'll buy a portable HDD soon ;). How about EaseUs ToDo Backup Home? Because I have its license from giveaway. :)
and i always backed up my documents on OneDrive, i think that's good enough.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.